Project life 2014 | Volume Two – Video Overview

Posted: January 21, 2015 by Rachel

Happy Wednesday!

As a follow up to showing you volume one of my 2014 Project Life album, here’s a look at volume two. I love watching this and looking back at all the different page designs, embellishments and papers I used. As you can tell, I really enjoy experimenting.

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I’m creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

10 Comments

• Jessica Wilson January 21, 2015 at 1:49 pm

What a beautiful book! Very inspiring. When I turned the video on, my volume was all the way up and my one year old started dancing!!

• Jessica Wilson January 21, 2015 at 1:49 pm

• rachel January 21, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Oh goodness, the volume. Yes… when making the videos I usually put the volume at 50% but realized I forgot to this time 🙁

• rachel January 21, 2015 at 2:44 pm

• CATHERINE January 22, 2015 at 3:08 am

It's AMAAAAZING, Rachel! I've been slogging through Owen's baby album, but it's so inspiring to see this all put together. What a great artifact from your year! I LOVE how you do the giant photos every once in awhile (that one of your son over his dad's shoulder is priceless and I love the one of you holding your cup on the left and your son on the right). I've wanted to try that but haven't… not sure why. But this sold me. Thank you so much for sharing this! I agree with you – seeing it all together is just really, really cool. Well done, friend!

• CATHERINE January 22, 2015 at 3:08 am

• Casey January 22, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Wow. Your album is gorgeous and that video brought it to life. You've inspired me to keep my album simple and finish 2014. Thank you for sharing 🙂

• Casey January 22, 2015 at 1:44 pm

• andrea January 23, 2015 at 9:25 am

To see the album as a whole album instead of separate pages is amazing. And your album is so so awesome.

• andrea January 23, 2015 at 9:25 am