Project Life 2015 | September

Posted: November 23, 2015 by Rachel

To say that I’m behind in sharing my spreads would be an understatement, but I’m finally catching up. Here is September, which oddly seems so long ago.

And of course I had to use a whole spread to document my three days in Nashville.

That’s it guys. I’m hoping that within the next two weeks I will find time to share my October spreads with you.

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I’m creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

12 Comments

• Donna November 24, 2015 at 2:23 am

I love your spreads! They are the perfect mix of crisp and embellished without being over powering. Looking forward to seeing more of your work! 🙂

• Donna November 24, 2015 at 2:23 am

• Kellie November 25, 2015 at 3:58 am

These are as always awesome and inspiring at the same time!

• Kellie November 25, 2015 at 3:58 am

These are as always awesome and inspiring at the same time!

• Poppy Lewis December 2, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Such gorgeous, clean spreads! And I have to thank you for inspiring me – I usually use a 12×12 layout, and have been toying with going smaller to a 9×12 album next year, but seeing this has made me realise – I can just use 9×12 pages mixed in a 12×12 album anyway! Mind. Blown.

• Poppy Lewis December 2, 2015 at 7:38 pm

• rachel December 2, 2015 at 7:40 pm

I'm so glad I could help! Ever since being on the Becky Higgins team in 2014 I've had SO many 12×12 pages that I could probably fill two more years worth of albums. 2016 will be my fourth year doing PL and I really just want to keep things looking consistent on my book shelves 🙂 AND so use up all my supplies of course 🙂

Thanks for commenting and I'm so happy that I could inspire you!

• rachel December 2, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Thanks for commenting and I'm so happy that I could inspire you!

• rachel December 2, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Thank you, lovely.

• rachel December 2, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Thank you, lovely.

• rachel December 2, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Thank you so much, Donna.

• rachel December 2, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Thank you so much, Donna.