Wow, somehow I managed to read six books in May, which kind of blows my mind considering all I had going on. Wait—that’s not entirely true. When life gets crazy and my stress levels go up, I find I read more in order to try and balance things out.
What I read in May:
- BROKEN BAY BY ANDREA DUNLOP – This one was short and sweet and boy oh boy did I want more. Andrea Dunlop is a fantastic writer.
- WOMAN NO.17 BY EDAN LEPUCKI (BOTM) – This one started off with so much potential, but left me wanting.
- WRITE NAKED BY JENNIFER PROBST – This book was absolutely brilliant. I am certain that Jennifer’s teachings will take my writing to a new level. A must for every romance writer.
- THE FOXE & THE HOUND BY R.S. GREY – I enjoy Rachel’s books; they’re light and fun and always funny. While this one wasn’t my favorite, I still enjoyed it.
- YOURS TO BARE BY JESSICA HAWKINS – My first (and certainly not my last) Hawkins read. This book was so sexy and I absolutely loved it. So much so that I finished it, put it down, and picked up Something In The Way.
- SOMETHING IN THE WAY BY JESSICA HAWKINS – I read this book in one day, that’s how good it was. If you like forbidden romances, pick this one up. But just a warning: it’s a three part series, so it leaves off on a cliffhanger.
Here’s what I’m currently reading:
- The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath – this is a massive book, which leads me to think I’ll be reading it for a while.
I’ve just put in my order for BOTM and here’s what I chose: