Wow. So, it turns out I haven’t shared one of these posts since March, which definitely bums me out. But, I’m here, and I’m ready to share what I read in October. October was tough. It was a busy month, and when I did have time to read, I had trouble doing so. Nothing kept my attention. Well, except these books, apparently.
What I read in October 2018:
- YOU // Technically, this was my second time reading this book, but that still counts. I started watching the new Lifetime tv show, and got about two episodes in before deciding I needed to re-read the book before I watched anymore. And, I have to tell you, YOU was just as good the second time around.
- WORLDS OF YOU: POETRY & PROSE // I’m thrilled to have a copy of this on my shelf because not only is it a beautiful cover, the writing was absolutely beautiful as well. If you were to read my copy, you’d see flagged pages and underlined passages, and, for me, that’s the sign of a great book.
- EVIDENCE OF THE AFFAIR // Well. I’m a big big fan of Taylor Jenkins Reid and was super excited when I heard about this story. It kind of pains me to say that it was just okay.
- FANGIRL // I’m kind of cheating by including this on the list because I started it months back and only finally finished it yesterday. I thought it was sweet and relatable and very funny.
- THE DARK BETWEEN STARS // A collection of poetry by Atticus that was incredibly touching.
- BONE // If you enjoy poetry, this is a must-read.